Monday, April 12, 2010

Skippy Peanut Butter


Smiths has this peanut butter on sale this week as part of their case lot sale for $1.30 each. You can buy them at this price individually which isn't usually the case with Smiths. There's a $.75/2 coupon in the RP 3/28, making them $.93 each, a pretty good price. But when you buy 10 and scan your Fresh Values card a credit prints for either a FREE movie ticket, 15 ringtones, or 15 music downloads! Sweet!

Just make sure you buy the peanut butter individually and not as a case or the credit won't print- it counts the case as 1 item.

FYI: I'm not getting any. I get peanut butter for free with WIC.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, I can't pass up that price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wish I had a Smiths or Kroger store out here in Mass. sigh. Someday I will be in shopping distance of them again. And I need peanut butter too.

    ReplyDelete