Friday, April 9, 2010

KMart: Day 5

Ok, so I was really counting on the restocking today and while they were filling in the shelves while I was there, they did not get in the free Soft Scrub or the Daisy Sour Cream for $.49. I'm really kicking myself for not snagging the Soft Scrub the first day I went. That's what I get. Oh well. I don't really need it. But it's FREE!

They still have all the stuff I told you about yesterday, but I've already used my coupons for those things. Unless someone comes up with some fabulous new scenario I think I'm done and won't go back tomorrow. I only used 3 doublers today.


Retails: $14.27
Total Spent: $3.73
Percent Off: 74%

How did I do it?

KMart is doubling coupons this week.

I paid with a $5 catalina that printed yesterday when I bought 4 Dove deodorants.

Drano, reg. $4.29 (tub is SO clogged. yuck. tried homemade drano and didn't work. let's keep our fingers crossed on this stuff)
- had a $.55 peelie coupon on it
- $3.19

Scott Paper Towels, reg. $6.59
- used $1 coupon from 3/21 SS newspaper
- $4.59

Halls Cough Drops, reg. $1.99
- used $1/1 printable coupon
- FREE

Stupid Easter Candy, reg. $.50
- on clearance $.25 (apparently you need as many items as you have coupons- 15 minutes of my life I'll never get back- so I needed a filler)


Money Left for the Month: $74.47

2 comments:

  1. Hey Joy, Here's how I did at KMart: Bought Parchment paper, Aluminum Foil, Fruit Snacks and 2 bottles of V8 Fusion. Regular Price 22.55. My Price 6.76 71% off. Thanks for your help.
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a tub issue for 2 years! We would plunge it every other day and we used drano stuff twice. It worked for about a day till we were bathing while showering again. Anyway, we found a handy tool at Walmart for like $2 that is a miracle tool!!! It is called Zip-it. It is a ling plastic thing with pointy ridges on each side. You shove it down your drain and pull it back up and it bring all the yucky stuff up with it. Very gross, but VERY effective! And no harmful chemicals needed. Cheaper than the drano stuff, even with a coupon. :)

    ReplyDelete