Tuesday, April 13, 2010

maceys

I hit Maceys today. I really should have hit my house- cleaned it- but how fun is that? As a side note, I've been dejunking and today I realized that I have 11 deodorants. Eleven. For me. How long will it take me to get to number 11? What a great problem to have. I love couponing!

Back to Maceys:


Retails: $63.47
Total Spent: $33.39
Percent Off: 47%

How did I do it?

Maceys is having their Spring case lot sale

Western Family veggies, reg. $.79
- on sale $.44

Western Family fruit, reg. $1.29
- on sale $.68

Dough Enhancer, reg. $4.79
- on sale $3.49

Soffs Baby Wipes, reg. $1.29
- on sale $.78 (thanks Kristin for warning me on their quality before I bought 10 packs! I got a few to use as backups)

Western Family Pancake Syrup, reg. $7.99
- on sale $4.48


Money Left for the Month: $3.16


1 comment:

  1. Huggies wipes tubs are on sale for $1.66 at Target right now. Use the recent $0.50 coupon and you'll pay about a penny and a half per wipe. Since you're in Utah, you'll probably want to get a raincheck for them... since Target as probably out of stock by 8:05 on Monday morning. I have the same money problem as you too. I'm down to $23 and it has to last me until May 15th... *sigh*.

    ReplyDelete