Saturday, April 17, 2010

target

I know I'm over budget. I know, I know, I know. But I also know that my Rite Aid check for $27 plus a $10 gift card are both on their way. Sometime.

I just cannot keep on top of wipes here. And I'm a compulsive shopper.

We were at Chuck E. Cheese, right next door to Target, and I thought I'd pop in really quick while my husband stayed in the car with the kids (hooray!) to see if by any miracle they had any of the cheap Huggie tubs left. I had one $.50 coupon with me. I got back there and not only did they have A single tub left but a magical Coupon Fairy had left another few PLUS a Target coupon for $1 off the refill pack. Thank you Coupon Fairy! You made my day.


Retails: $8.95
Total Spent: $6.11
Percent Off: 32%

How did I do it?

Huggies Tub, 72 count, reg. $2.39
- on sale $1.66
- used $.50 coupon from newspaper
- $1.16 (1.6 cents/wipe)

Huggies Refill, 216 count, reg. $5.99
- used $.50 coupon from newspaper
- used $1 Target coupon left by Coupon Fairy
- $4.49 (2 cents/wipe)

(huggies wipes at costco are about 2 cents/wipe)


Money Left for the Month: -$11.01

No comments:

Post a Comment