Monday, April 26, 2010

rite aid

I'm SO overbudget. I've been really thinking about why and I remembered that case lot sales were this month. In the fall I think I might allot myself like $30 more dollars for the case lots. That would help. It wouldn't have been enough this month though. Yikes.

I went to Rite Aid today just for the Aveeno. That stuff is so good but it is priced like gold.


Retails: $43.03
Total Spent: $7.08
Percent Off: 84%
plus I will be getting a $3 Rebate, so factoring that in,
Total Spent: $4.08
Percent Off: 91%

How did I do it?

First, I got my total before coupons to above $25 so I could use this $5/$25 Rite Aid coupon.

Aveeno, 8 oz, reg. $7.69
- used $1/1Aveeno printable
- used $2 in-ad coupon
- $4.69
- PLUS applied for a $3 rebate for buying 2 Aveeno product (buy 1 get $1; buy 2 get $3; buy 3 get $5)
- $3.19 each, factoring in rebate (PLUS cheaper when using the $5/$25 coupon above)

Stayfree pads, reg. $3.99
- on sale $1.99
- used $2 coupon from 3/28 RP
- FREE!

Lady Speedstick, reg. $3.99
- on sale $2.99
- used $2 in-ad coupon
- used $.50 coupon from 4/25 SS
- $.49
(I totally do not need deodorant but needed more filler to get my total to be $25. It actually cost me less to buy this than not)

Dinosaur/Ball Eggs, reg. $2.99
- $.29 each, all Easter stuff is 90% off
(I bought these to help with potty training. I showed them to Sam and his diaper was off, ready to use the toilet before I even finished explaining it to him. It was so funny!)

sale ends Saturday night.

compiled list from hip2save and mavenofsavin

Money Left for the Month: -$5.74

No comments:

Post a Comment