Friday, April 30, 2010

Smiths

I needed vitamins for my 2 year old. I swear that kid has a perma-runny nose.


Retails: $37.31
Total Spent: $6.06
Percent Off: 84%

Wheaties Fuel, reg. $4.99 (total rip off- it's a tiny box!)
- on sale $1.99- it's not marked but will ring up for that after you scan your Fresh Value's card
- buy 4
- used 2 $1 coupon- have to become a fan on facebook
- used 2 $.75 coupons here or here
- used $.75 e-coupon here and here
- including tax, $3.35 for all 4 boxes! or $.84/box
- PLUS gives a $4 catalina (like a gift card) when you buy 4 boxes
- $.65 MONEYMAKER!

Spiderman gummy vitamins, 180 count, reg. $14.99
- on sale $7.49
- used $1 coupon from 3/14 RP newspaper (expires today!)
- used $4 catalina from Wheaties
- $2.49! (these are delicious by the way. Sam was crying for more.)


I bought these in 2 transactions so I could use the catalina to pay for the vitamins.

From what I hear, the Wheaties Fuel deal is good through the 25th of May. Sweet. The vitamins are on sale until Tuesday night.


Money Left for the Month (that starts tomorrow. oops.): $108.17

2 comments:

  1. That's good the $.75 ecoupon worked for you. I had it loaded on my Smith's card, but it didn't come off. That's why I don't plan them into my totals. I download all of them and act surprised when the ecoupons work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me about it. They are so inconsistent. I was planning on doing the Prevacid moneymaker deal but that ecoupon didn't work.

    ReplyDelete