Thursday, April 8, 2010

KMart: Day 4

Here's what I snagged today.


Retails: $24.48
Total Spent: $3.33
Percent Off: 86%
Plus I have a $5 catalina (like a gift card) to use on anything in the store in the next month!

How did I do it?

KMart is doubling coupons this week.

7 Up 2 liter, reg. $1.49
- on sale $1
- used $1 coupon
- FREE

Dove Deodorant, reg. $4.49
- on sale $3.79
- used 2 $2 coupons from here and 2 $1.25 coupons from 3/7 RP newspaper
- FREE-$1.29 each
- Plus, when you buy 4, a $5 catalina (like a gift card) prints that I can use on anything in the store in the next month!
- $2.42 MONEYMAKER!

Halls cough drops, reg. $1.99
- FREE


Money Left for the Month: $78.20

1 comment:

  1. I knew you couldn't stay away... double coupons are just too darned alluring! =) Are you a make-your-own-cleaners kind of girl? I notice that you haven't been getting any of the SoftScrub thats free... do you stick to homemade cleaners, or are they just out of stock? I'm made a glorious killing at the doubles event, but our stock got very low over the fall/winter... DH was post-graduation job-hunting. check out CentralNYsaver.com early next week... I'll be doing one post about my doubles week there (and I totally copied your deal write-up/budget tracking format).

    ReplyDelete