Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Yummy Buns

That's a funny title.

recipe image

Anyhow, here is a link to a great sandwich bun recipe. We had them tonight and they were pretty darn good. I did take them out a minute or two early so they were a bit soft but still great. I think I'll make these my Buns of Choice. (funny) Maybe next time I'll mix it up and sprinkle some sesame seeds on them before I let them rise.

The recipe says it makes 18 but I only did 12 and they weren't too big. 18 would be too small I would think. Also, I formed all 12 but froze 6 of them to use later. I just put them on a cookie sheet right after I form them (no 2nd rise) and when they are frozen I'll pop them off and throw them into a baggy. I write the thaw/cooking instructions on the bag so I don't have to look it up when I make them.

No comments:

Post a Comment