Wednesday, April 14, 2010

In Case You Hadn't Noticed

I'm sure you've clued into the fact that I basically am running 2 blogs in one.

The first half of the month is my grocery shopping blog. This is where I use up a bunch of cash really quick in 2 weeks and brag about the great deals I snagged.
The 2nd blog happens after I'm not able to buy stuff anymore because I blew it way too fast and I'm out of money. This is when my addiction to post takes the form of recipes and, embarrassingly enough, recipe reviews.

It's the 15th and I'm out of money. Welcome recipes!

2 comments:

  1. lol, that's okay...I'm getting pretty close to being out of money already too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our income varies, and this month there is nothing for food/ tolietries in the budget (but the bills are paid, which is a blessing and a relief!)

    So, once again we live from our pantry and garden.

    And the garden is doing well; we're eating asparagus for dinner tonight!

    You're doing a great job of keeping your budget!

    ReplyDelete