Saturday, April 17, 2010

chuck e cheese


We went to Chuck E. Cheese tonight to show my 2 year old how fun it is so we can use it as a reward to bribe him to get out of diapers. I'm crossing my fingers that it works.

I'm telling you this because we got a killer deal! We ordered a CityDeals gift certificate a few weeks back. I paid $10 for a $20 gift certificate. We used that tonight along with the coupon that came in the 2/21 SS newspaper that was $21.99 for a package deal.

We ended up paying $13 for a large pizza, sodas, and 30 tokens. It would have cost $30 full price.

I'm telling you this for 2 reasons:
1. to brag
2. to tell you that CityDeals has free shipping right now PLUS 15% off when you enter the code SPRINGCLEANING at checkout.

They have certificates for food and activities. I've LOVED the ones I've gotten. Check them out!



No comments:

Post a Comment