Tuesday, April 13, 2010

wipes

I am a wipes disaster! I have no idea how we go through so many wipes so quickly. I swear, I really am stingy with them! I am constantly on the look out for a good deal on them.


These Soffs wipes, 80 count, are on sale at Maceys through next Tuesday night for $.78. That's just under a penny a wipe!

As of December 09 Costcos prices on wipes were:
Huggies Wipes 1000ct $23.99 (.024 each)
Kirkland Wipes 900ct $18.99 (.021 each)

The Soffs are 1/2 the price of the Costco ones.

Has anyone used these bad boys before? How do they measure up? They are just wipes, for heaven sake, but are they ok?

2 comments:

  1. I don't like there wipes at all. I think that it is worth it to get the better ones, because you end up using at least 2 or 3 anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Huggies wipes since they're so much thicker than others. And usually I can get 720 wipes for $13 or $14 at Sams club. That ends up being .019 cents apiece. Since most diapers only require 1 wipe when you use good ones I think it's worth it. Normally the 720 will fill 11 wipes containers.
    I am a wipes snob though. For me it has to be Huggies.

    ReplyDelete