Tuesday, April 13, 2010

$3.16. This is bad.


Couple Points of Reflection:
  • I have $3.16 left. For the month. It's the 13th. AND I just upped my budget this month too.
  • I'm counting on my Rite Aid rebate to get here before the end of the month to save me.
  • Why did I have to spend so much at Walmart on the 1st?!!
  • Darn these case lot sales and their enticing canned goods!
  • I'm so glad I have a budget that I have to report to all 4 of you that read this. Otherwise I would be even worse with blowing money. Yikes.
  • Did I mention that I'm bad with money? Just ask my mom and dad...

2 comments:

  1. You are not bad with money- this blog PROVES it! I still enjoy looking at what you get every month. But I know that- my budget is pretty much gone feeling, sorry it's so long until the end of the month! Good luck, you'll make it- I know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing how far you stretch your dollars each month. I just got my RiteAid check so hopefully you'll get yours soon.:)

    ReplyDelete