Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Walgreens

I only had 2 packages of diapers left and was starting to feel panicky, so good job to Walgreens for having a diaper sale.

They worked out to be $.13/diaper, which is better than Sam's Club or Costco- they're at about $.20/diaper. I just put one on Sam so I'll let you know if he wakes up with a leak or anything. I think I heard that they are good diapers.

Oh, and I don't know the difference between these 2 types of diapers. They happened to be the last 6 they had. The white ones were only $6.99 and have 4 more diapers in them. The other ones were $8.99.


Retails: $54.69
Total Spent: $28.88
Percent Off: 47% (yikes. only 47?!!)

Money Left for the Month: $64.88

How did I do it?
* shopped sales: all walgreens baby stuff is Buy One, Get One Free (BOGO) this week, ending Saturday night.
* coupons: $1 (for toothpaste)

Plus the toothpaste spit out a $2 Register Reward 

1 comment:

  1. Almost 3 years ago I bought all the diapers that Walgreens had left in the store. They were on sale for really cheap. They did work well for us - no leaks.

    Thanks for teaching us about coupons I am addicted now! Here is my best deal so far: http://melissaclee.com/2009/05/11/almost-free-groceries/

    ReplyDelete