Friday, May 22, 2009

Buy Low and Albertsons

Buy Low

I LOVE Buy Low's meat deals.

Plus they had these freebies on the way out.
(not including freebies)
Retails: $109.31
Total Spent: $18.02
Percent Off: 84%

I got about 4 pounds of beef back ribs, about 11 pounds of top sirloin steak, and 2 packs of Hillshire Farms sausages. 

How did I do it?
* only bought stuff on sale
* used a $1 coupon on the clearanced sausage (regularly $4.49, clearanced $1.99, used $1/2 coupon I got from the Albertsons on University- they have a little book of coupons on top of some of the beer. You don't have to buy beer to take them or use them.)

Oh and I talked to the lady in charge about the potatoes they didn't charge me for on Wednesday and she told me to not worry about it, it was their mistake. Nice.


 Albertsons


Retails: $20.55
Total Spent: $2.04
Percent Off: 90%

How did I do it?
* sales: $11.36
* coupons: $3
* double coupons: $3

If you're wondering about all the double coupons I'm using, I talked to both of my Albertsons about using more than one set and they said one set per day, so I'm following that. I really want to be honest about things. It's not worth a couple bucks to be dishonest.


Money Left for the Month: $22.42

No comments:

Post a Comment