Monday, May 18, 2009

Free, Free, Free

It's days like this that make me REALLY love couponing

Walgreens

Retails: $16.92
Total Spent: $0.00
Percent Off: 100%

How did I do it?
* only bought things that printed Register Rewards (except the clearance dog toy)
* used $3.75 in coupons
* used $8 in past RR
* payed the remainder with a Walgreens gift card
* got $13 in RR!

Albertsons

Retails: $57.11
Total Spent: $1.75
Percent Off: 97%

Money Left For the Month: $56.13

How did I do it?
* did 3 transactions and used 3 sets of double coupons (this will be my last time of doing 3. My store just made a policy for only 1 set per day. Darn.)
* 4 boxes of cereal for free (see link for details) with doublers
* tree top juice for free (coupon in this sundays paper) with doublers
* cream cheese for free with in ad coupon, printable coupon (IE or Firefox only), and doubler

see other ideas for doublers here

No comments:

Post a Comment