Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Produce out my ears

I went a little crazy at Buy Low today. The fruit just looks so darn delicious! 

Retails: $45.00
Total Spent: $21.15
Percent Off: 53%

How did I do it?
* shopped at Buy Low's Wednesday produce deals
* used savvyshopperdeals to create a shopping list

I got a gallon of milk, a pack of tortillas, 10 pounds of chicken leg quarters, 3 1/2 pounds of apples, 2 1/2 pounds of bananas, 1 1/2 pounds cherries, 3 cloves garlic, a mango, a green bell pepper, a yellow bell pepper, 2 pounds of peaches, 10 pounds of potatoes, 2 1/2 pounds of tomatoes, 2 dozen eggs.

As I'm looking at my receipt I realized that I was over-charged for the peaches. Boo. I guess it makes up for the free potatoes I got last week. You win some, you lose some, darn it all.

This would have been an even better deal, but I needed the peppers and garlic and they weren't on sale. They were good prices though.

Money Left for the Month: $6.61

No comments:

Post a Comment