Wednesday, May 6, 2009

5/6 Menu

FYI: I use this menu as a guide. If we don't feel like something, we don't eat it and I'll make something else. The point is that I have these ideas ready with the stuff to go with them so I don't have to think during the week. Beautiful. Making dinner is enough work without having to come up with what we're going to have.

Menu:
* Roast with root veggies (didn't have it last week- we've been sick), fruit
* enchiladas, chips, veggies
* BBQ chicken with Cilantro-Lime dressing, wild grains, veggies
* Stuffed french toast (America's Test Kitchen Family Cookbook, p.277), scrambled eggs, homemade hash browns, orange juice
* Sloppy Joes (ATKFC p.103), homemade buns, homemade fries, fruit, veggies
* Tamale Pie (ATKFC p. 418), black beans, cheese quesadillas, fruit

Need to buy:
* nothing (Good thing, I'm over budget! I'm just a girl who can't say no...)


No comments:

Post a Comment