Saturday, May 16, 2009

So mad.

Have I mentioned lately how much I really hate Walmart? I swear, I leave irritated almost every time I go there. And yet I return. Stupid low prices.

I went there mainly for dried black beans, eggs, and milk and then got a bunch of other stuff that was almost free with coupons. Well, they should have been, but unfortunately the cashier and I had a miscommunication: I wanted her to scan all the coupons I gave her and she thought she was only supposed to scan some of them but keep them all. I was so distracted by this point after being in that darn store for so long with a one year old whose attention span is approximately 15 seconds that I didn't even comprehend the price problem until I was home.  

So with that statement, here's the details.


Total Spent: $12.00
The total SHOULD have been $9.40, but who's counting? 
Money Left for the Month: $57.88


2 comments:

  1. Hi Joy! This is Jessica from the 7th ward. Which one do you go to? If it's the one in O**m try the one in S*********e. I like that one tons better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like it BETTER also, but I still do not enjoy that store. Walmart is just too big, I can never find anyone to help, and the lines are enormous. I swear they have that big smiley face guy all over to try to brain wash you into thinking you're having fun.

    Wow. Because you care. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete