Monday, May 11, 2009

now i REALLY mean it!

Ok, so now you really HAVE to get to Albertsons ASAP. If you like making money for shopping, that is. 

Buy 4 Kraft BBQ sauces
total will be tax, just pennies, and a $2 catalina will print that you can use on anything at Albertsons.

If you haven't used up the Buy One Get One Free (BOGO) coupon for the mac and cheese cups that I told you about earlier, then this would be killer to combine this with. 

Here would be a great scenario:
  • buy 4 BBQ sauces at $1 each
  • buy 6 mac and cheese cups at $1 each
* Total: $10
* $3 will come automatically for every $10 in participating Kraft items you buy, making these $.70 each
* use 4 $1 BBQ coupons here (Kraft) AND here (coupons.com) They will adjust these to $.70
* use 2 BOGO mac & cheese cup coupons
* use $1 off 2 mac & cheese cup coupon here (Kraft) AND here (coupons.com) (or if you've already used the BOGO, use 3 of these bad boys)

You'll only pay for 2 cups at $.70 each + tax and get a $2 catalina print! Killer! 

This deal ends tomorrow night though, so hustle! (let's hope they still have anything left!)

1 comment:

  1. You still stress me out just thinking about how to organize all those coupons! I wish I had the mental space to do what you do, Joy! :)

    Anyway, I put a comment on your family blog about getting your email to Richard Larsen from the Southridge ward for a reunion he is putting on this summer--I figured you go to this blog more often.

    Do you mind if I give him your email address, he said you were one of the names he didn't have info for and I wanted to ask before I go handing out your email. If you would prefer, I could forward you his email and you can do with it whatever you want, but I would still need yours. Either leave a comment on my blog or email me at melvinhil@gmail.com.

    Thanks! And happy shopping! (have you gotten carpultunnel (sp?) yet from cutting????)

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete