Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Albertsons and Buy Low

Albertsons

Albertsons has 3 double coupons in their ad this week. Hooray! I was almost completely out of freezer bags. This will hold me out a bit, but I'm afraid I go through these bad boys like candy so I'll be needing more very soon. I also had a coupon for a free ketchup. Nice.

Retails: $11.07
Total Spent: $.41
Percent Off: 97%
How did I do it?
* sales: $3.66
* coupons: $4
* double coupons: $3


Buy Low

I didn't get to Buy Low last Wednesday for fresh produce. Is it bad that I didn't even realize that it was Wednesday? Oops.

Total Spent: $4.59
(I looked at my receipt and realized they didn't charge me for the potatoes so when I go back on Friday for some killer meat deals I'll bring them back in and pay the dollar or so for them, darn it all)

I got a couple pounds of onions and potatoes, couple oranges, 2 pounds of carrots, a cucumber, 2 artichokes (great price, I'll be subbing these for something else on the menu this week- matt's voting for the tilapia to be the weakest link), and a huge old thing of pickles. 

Do you like that I'm too lazy to even take anything out of the bags for the picture? Does that tell you anything about me?

Money Left for the Month: $57.11

1 comment:

  1. My Wednesday didn't feel like Wednesday this week. I think it's because we had our meeting a day early. Anyway...Enjoy the artichokes. I love those, but I haven't had them in forever, I'll have to get some next time I get a chance.

    ReplyDelete