Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Target

Hooray for Target! And I didn't even report my diaper bag stolen this time: a good trip. (although I did have to go all the way back in after loading Sam up in the car seat to add one more coupon I forgot- it was for $2.99!)


Retails: $73.95
Total Spent: $15.87
Percent Off: 79%

How did I do it?
  • compiled list from hip2save
  • used store coupons combined with manufacture coupons combined with sales where possible
  • free: crystal light 5 packs, band aids, burts bees chapstick, $.09 for each A-1, yogurt was $.21 each, $.57 cents total for 5 cans of dog food, $.59 each salsa, $1.50ish total for the razor and body wash, $.75 each ziploc container, beef was $2.29, dried black beans were $.99 each (cheaper than Walmart by 10 cents! good to know...)
Money Left for the Month: $29.30

3 comments:

  1. what coupons did you use to get 21 cent yogurt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The yogurt coupon is for ID and UT only off of coupons.com. It's 75 cents off of 4. They also have $1 off 2 lbs of cheese and 75 cents off of a gallon of milk. They're from the ID Dairy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great! I printed those, so I'll have to be sure to use them. =)

    ReplyDelete