Monday, June 1, 2009

Albertsons Doublers. Again.

I get 3 Daily Herald Sunday papers. I love getting 3 papers. Unfortunately the Herald doesn't have the doublers from Albertsons in them. I pay for 3 Sunday papers and have to go buy 2 more. Nice.

With that complaining out of the way, here's what I got today.


Retails: $17.91
Total Spent: $1.80
Percent Off: 91%

How did I do it?
  • $4.38 in coupons: used 3 $1 coupons for the V8 Fusion, had 2 FREE candy bar coupons
  • $3 in double coupons. This should have only been $2.64 in double coupons, but the cashier made a boo boo. I asked her about it and she told me not to worry about it, that it was her mistake. Great!
  • bought the sausage on clearance. I use the hot sausage to make a delicious lasagna and it is regularly $4+ each. $1 is much better. I threw it in the freezer for when I can get the rest of the ingredients for cheap.

Plus I had to spend $2 total for 2 papers, so

Money Left for the Month: $196.76

No comments:

Post a Comment