Monday, June 29, 2009

albertsons x 2

I hit both of my local Albertsons this morning, praying they would have those pouch tunas that are SO cheap, but they both were out and will be through tomorrow when the sale ends. Darn it. I was waiting because I heard there would be a catalina on the Mac & Cheese that would start on Sat. The long and short is, that catalina doesn't start until July 3 and they were out of tuna on Saturday as well. I guess you win some and loose some. It's just that I really wanted to win some tuna.

The good news is there were 3 double coupons in the paper yesterday, and since I get 3 papers, that means 3 sets! (they only let you use 1 set per store per day)

Enough of my pointless rambling.


I got milk and the brownie mixes at the 1st store and the baggies at the 2nd.

Retails: $21.16
Total Spent:$0.67
Percent Off: 97%

How did I do it?
  • Sales: $8.15
  • Manufacturer's coupons: $5.75 (milk on coupons.com- for ID and UT only. IE or Firefox)
  • Double coupons: $5.75
Money Left for the Month: $7.27

1 comment:

  1. $0.67?!?!?! Hello! Joy, you are my hero!! er, heroine!! :)

    ReplyDelete