Wednesday, June 3, 2009

6/3 Menu

I have a couple cookbooks that came at the end of last week, so I'm excited to try them out! I'm using The Taste of Home Cookbook this week. I'll let you know how I'm liking it.

Menu:
  • Garlic Grilled Steak (the Taste of Home Cookbook, p.223)
  • Taco Salad
  • Colorful Frittata (TToHC, p.252), sausage
  • Black bean Soup  (tToHC, p.60), salad, garlic breadsticks (tToHC, p.463)
  • Pizza with homemade sauce
  • Garlic Beef Enchiladas (tToHC, 107)
Sides:
fresh/frozen/canned fruits and veggies, potatoes: mashed/fries/hash browns, rice, salad, beans

Need:
  • fresh fruits and veggies, Buy Low Wed. Deals
  • corn tortillas

1 comment:

  1. My dad gave me that cookbook and though I've only tried a few recipes I like it so far. I like that most of the recipes have common ingredients. I can usually whip something up without a trip to the store. :)

    ReplyDelete