Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Target

I had the WORST time today at the store. I thought it would be a quick little trip to Target and back but the world was against me. First the lights were out, making the shopping very slow. Then Sam was a stinker and YELLING at me the whole time. Then as I went to check out I discovered my diaper bag was stolen, with my keys, wallet, and cell phone in it. It was awful! Fortunately, it turns out that I was the one who stole it- long story, but I set it down in the store. I got everything back, thank goodness. I'm still tense.

Retails: $27.95
Total Spent: $4.17 
Percent Off: 85%

How did I do it?
  • coupons: $18.53, including store and manufacturer's coupons
  • with all the excitement, I missed giving $2 in coupons. I swear, I have had more problems with checkout in the last few weeks then I have ever had. Could it be connected in any way to my 15 month old? I LOVE shopping in the morning when he's still sleeping. It's heaven.
  • used hip2save to compile my list 
By the way, have you noticed how often I complain? It's one of my talents apparently. Sorry, I'll work on it.

Money Left for the Month: $186.59

1 comment:

  1. By the time Isaac was 18 months old, I refused to take him to the store. He would sit in the seat and yell "DOWN! DOWN! DOWN!" Until he was seriously hoarse. I hated it. Fortunately now, the yelling has stopped, but now he wont sit in the cart and loves running away from me. Hooray. Every stage has it's own fun challenges. Our journey's are just beginning :) But at least we're saving money!

    ReplyDelete