Tuesday, June 30, 2009

albertsons

Happy day for me! My Albertsons let me use both the 2 doubles from Wed ad and the 3 doubles that came on Sunday at the same time because they have different numbers on them.


Retails: $15.43
Total Spent: $0.68
Percent Off: 96%

How did I do it?
  • sales: $4.45
  • manufacturer's coupons: $5.00
  • double coupons: $5.00
  • I have gotten all of these Hefty coupons from a blinkie (those coupon dispensers) right in front of the baggies. This time they were all gone, but I was able to dig around and find these where people had randomly put them down. If I see good coupons in the store in those blinkies for items I may use, I'll snag a few just in case. They usually don't expire for months later.
Money Left for the Month: $6.59

No comments:

Post a Comment