Friday, June 26, 2009

A New Post: Shocker

I hit 3 stores today, happy day.

Buy Low

Retails: $7.81
Total Spent: $3.63
Percent Off: 54%

How did I do it?
  • made my list from savvyshopperdeals
  • only bought what was on sale or already at my price point (price I'm willing to pay)
I got a thing of honey, a dozen eggs, 2 lbs of fuji apples, an avocado, 2 lbs onions.

I had to get to Buy Low. Sam has been BEGGING for "apple" all week, poor little guy. What a good mom I am. I really wanted to get their Foster Farms chicken nuggets, but they ran out and replaced them with other nuggets that were the same per pound but in a much bigger package, costing $10. That wasn't going to work with my budget like it is for the month so I got a raincheck. Hurray!


Albertsons 1

Retails: $7.01
Total Spent: $.56
Percent Off: 92%

How did I do it?
  • sales: $2.58
  • manufacturer's coupons: $1.75
  • double coupons: $1.75

Albertsons 2

Retails: $11.70
Total Spent: $1.15
Percent Off: 90%

How did I do it?
  • sales: $4.07
  • manufacturer's coupons: $3.00
  • double coupons: $3.00

Money Left for the Month: $7.94

No comments:

Post a Comment