Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June's Budget Review

Monthly Review for June

Retails: $912.54
Total Spent: $193.97
Percent Off: 79%

I was able to get all the fresh fruits and veggies, milk, eggs I needed for the month.

PLUS, I was able to stock up on quite a few things, including baggies, brownie mixes, drink mixes, salsa, steak sauce, lunch meat, sausage, tabasco sauce, seasonings, hot dogs, yogurt, pasta sauce, salad dressing, cheese, shrimp, roasts, pre-made meals, shaving gel, toilet paper, mustard, deodorant, peanut butter, ice cream, baby granola bars, lobster tails, ziploc containers, band aids, marshmallows

By combining store savings (sales) with manufacturer savings (coupons) I can get stuff for so cheap that I can afford to stock up, meaning that the next time I need salad dressing I will be able to get it off my shelf for a fraction of the price it would cost me to get it when I needed it. Also, we're able to live much better this way. I never used to get name brand products and now that's almost all we get. This takes planning but where we just used to get by, we are now able to build up a food storage.


No comments:

Post a Comment