Monday, June 8, 2009

Albertsons Clearance

I hit Albertsons for the double coupons that came in the newspaper. They were all out of the stuff I wanted though but I saw these on clearance. (take that good find Brooke!)


Retails: $14.38
Total Spent: $1.72
Percent Off: 88%

How did I do it?
  • clearanced: $5.97
  • coupons: $6 (didn't even use the doublers!)
I love having things like this in my freezer. When things are crazy, it keeps us from eating out in desperation!

Money Left for the Month: $141.52

3 comments:

  1. You're so funny! You get more deals than me overall because you go more- and I have only hit great clearance deals like three times- but I'm glad your clearance finds were so happy. Were they out of all the double coupon deals? I don't think I'm even going to go- I might just wait until the awesome sale they are having Wednesday- I know Brooke not using her double coupons- what is the world coming to? Oh yeah, I'm pregnant and not feeling good today, that probably has a lot to do with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those do look great by the way, did you clear them out? Or are there some left?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They still had a bunch- the Albies on University. They are at the end of the freezers next to the fish counter. We have a $2 off coupon (from ?) making them 50 cents each. Not too bad.

    ReplyDelete