Saturday, June 20, 2009

maceys and albertsons

Sorry! I didn't take 2 pictures- this is from Maceys and Albertsons.


Maceys

Got 2 lbs of cheese, 1.6 lb london broil steak, sauerkraut

Retails:$16.75
Total Spent: $8.88
Percent Off: 57%

How did I do it?
Good news: the clerk said they will start taking all internet coupons starting Aug 1! Hooray!


Albertsons

got a can of pears, olive oil, 2 cheesecakes, bag of veggies, 4 sausages, 2 lobster tails, 4 things of lunch meat, and .7 lbs of tomatoes.

Retails: $80.33
Total Spent: $17.30
Percent Off: 78%

How did I do it?
  • made my list from pinchingyourpennies
  • sales: $36.74
  • coupons: $22.50 (including my $5 and $10 catalina from last week. And I was worried about being able to spend them!)
  • favorite deal: I had a $2 off coupon if I bought seafood and the olive oil. When I looked at the olive oil it had a coupon for free tomatoes up to a $1. The olive oil was already on sale from $10.29 to $5.99. So I paid $3.99 for the olive oil and tomatoes, a $11.33 value!
I was so excited about the lobster tail. I've never had it before and thought it would make a great Father's Day dinner.

Money Left for the Month: $64.01

No comments:

Post a Comment