Saturday, June 13, 2009

albertsons deals



Retails: $58.80
Total Spent: $19.33
Percent Off: 67%

Plus I have a $10 catalina to spend on anything in the next 2 weeks.

How did I do it?
  • compiled my list from Pinching Your Pennies
  • sales: $25.16
  • coupons: $11.49
  • FYI: there are coupons on the wishbone dressing that give you a free bag of salad mix when you buy 2 dressings. Since I bought 4 dressings I got 2 bags of salad mix. Also, there was a coupon on the Can't Believe It's Not Butter that gave me 75 cents off produce so I got free apples. I did pay full price for the milk, but everything else is on the "spend $25 on specific products, get a $10 catalina to use on your next purchase" promotion.
  • Oh, and I hear there will be Albertsons doublers in the paper again tomorrow. Hooray!

Money Left for the Month: $119.91

No comments:

Post a Comment