Monday, June 15, 2009

2 Albertsons, 1 Peaceful Morning

I LOVE shopping in the morning. It is the best. No one's there, Sam's still asleep so I can leave him with Dad, the store has lots of the stuff I want. It's wonderful. Did I mention not having to bring the baby?

I hit 2 Albertsons this morning to use those double coupons.

Store #1
Retails: $12.11
Total Spent: $1.12
Percent Off: 91%

How did I do it?
  • sales: $4.34
  • coupons: $3
  • double coupons: $3
Store #2
Retails: $28.07
Total Spent: $9.81
Percent Off: 67%

Plus I have a $5 catalina to use on anything in the store in the next 2 weeks.

How did I do it?
  • sales: $9.81
  • coupons: $4.75
  • double coupons: $3
I mad at myself right now though for not bumping up my total to $10 so I could use my catalina I got Saturday to pay for this 2nd trip. It didn't even occur to me until after the transaction had gone through. Oh well. Now I have $15 for free at Albertsons. The problem is that I usually don't spend that much there at one time. I'm such a genius.


Money Left for the Month: $101.23


1 comment:

  1. You have been a mad Albertson's shopper this weekend! I'm so glad they had so many items still available for you. I'm still deciding if I really want to go out again. We'll see!

    ReplyDelete