Tuesday, August 10, 2010

delicious menu

Sorry for my absence last week. Our family reunion was really fun! How could it not be with a million people under one roof?

We ended up with WAY too much food, darn it all, and I was able to bring some back with me. I made Pizza Joes (like sloppy joes but with pizza stuff) the other night with some of it, using this recipe at Recipe Shoebox as a base. I added italian sausage, garlic, chopped olives, and parmesan to it as well.


Menu:

Need for the Menu:
  • 1/4 c orange juice (or a few oranges)
  • cilantro
  • fresh fruits and veggies- Buy Low, here I come!
  • Nothing else! I menu plan around what I already have in my cupboards, fridge, and freezer as much as I can so that I can afford to stock up on what is on sale for the week. This way my money goes WAY further.

UPDATE:
Sides/Extras: After looking at Buy Low's killer produce prices for the week, I thought I'd find some recipes to use these great deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment