Thursday, August 19, 2010

Menu, baby.

Brazilian Lemonade Recipe

Between the super cheap produce at Buy Low and the stuff that's managed to grow between all the weeds that is my garden, I am loving life! I'm growing tomatillos this year for the first time. Kind of fun. And I can I just say that bell pepper plants are amazing? These tiny plants have huge peppers- it's crazy!

Main Course:

Extras:

Need to Buy for the Menu:
  • Besides the fresh fruits and veggies I got today, nothing! I menu plan on purpose around what I already have stockpiled in my house. That way, I can afford to eat well.

1 comment:

  1. We so are on the same page. We had tilapia tacos with mango salsa this week. Try some black beans with a small can of diced green chilis dumped in... yum-o and it goes really well with the mango. :)

    ReplyDelete