Monday, August 30, 2010

Smiths: FREE Toothpaste

Smiths is rounding up their coupons to $1 this week, ending tomorrow night. There were some new coupons yesterday so of course I NEEDED to go back. I couldn't get there before this afternoon so most of what I was looking for was gone.


Retails: $38.11
Total Spent: $16.06
Percent Off: 58%

I am the most excited about these bad boys down below. I have been wanting curry paste for a while but haven't been able to get it, mainly because 1. I'm cheap and 2. a lot of places don't carry it.

Happily, Smiths solved both of those for me! Hooray!

They are regularly $3.39, on sale for $2.99 and with the $.50 coupon from yesterday's paper rounded up to $1, they were $1.99 each. The trip to Smiths was worth it just for these friends.

For more info on what is on sale see here. For details on more rounding up see here.

Money Left for the Month: $28.13

No comments:

Post a Comment