Saturday, August 28, 2010

Huggies $3.27/pack!

Rite Aid rocks. I could not believe how many diapers they still had at 2:30, the last day of the sale. There were hardly any on the shelf, but there were more on an endcap and TONS on the very tip top shelf on the side of the store. That is definitely one thing I have learned from couponing: if the shelf is empty look around and/or ask an employee. Lots of times they have more other places.


Retails: $70
Total Spent: $24.64
Percent Off: 65%
plus I have a $5 Rite Aid Rebate coming. Factoring that in,
Total Spent: $19.64
Percent Off: 72%

Plus I have $5 in UpRewards (Rite Aid's catalinas) to spent in the next 2 weeks.

I got my ideas from AThrifyMom. Check out her deal scenarios.

This sale ends tonight.

Money Left for the Month: $78.50

No comments:

Post a Comment