Thursday, August 19, 2010

Smiths 88% Off: FREE Pringles, $.38 Popsicles, $.49 Dog Treats!

My baby has been so sick with a temperature of over 103, poor little guy. I ran out last night to pick up some more meds for him and snagged a few deals.

I think he's doing better today, thank goodness. It's been a long couple of days.


Smiths


Retails: $43.60
Total Spent: $5.31
Percent Off: 88%

How did I do it?

I paid with $8 in catalinas I got the last time I shopped at Smiths.

Smiths has an Add Up the Savings Promo continuing this week: Save $4 when you buy any combination of 8 participating items, basically $.50 off each items. Everything I bought is in this promo except the meds, the pringles, the raisinets, and the popsicles.

Great Deals:
Pringles, reg. $1.65
- used FREE coupon I won from Smiths Spin the Wheel game
- FREE!!!

Popsicles, reg. $1.79
- on sale $.78
- $.38!!

Ceasar Dog Treats, reg. $3.99
- on sale $2.99/$2.49 when you buy 8 participating items
- used $2 coupon from newspaper
- $.49!!

Kroger Deluxe Ice Cream, reg. $2.08
- on sale $2.08/$1.58 wyb 8
- $1.08!!

Good Deals:
Raisinets, reg. $3.39
- on sale $2.79
- used $1.50 coupon I got from the catalina machine a few weeks back
- $1.29!

Ok Deals:
Meds, reg. $4
(they were out of the infant stuff so the nurse told me the dosage to give him from the childrens. Did you know they are the same thing, just the infant stuff is more concentrated? Good to know.)


For details on the cheese (the catalina has ended on this. sad.) and the sobes look here.

This sale ends Tuesday night.


Money Left for the Month: $129.57

No comments:

Post a Comment