Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm Making Some Changes...


Ok, I am pathetic. I spend SO MUCH TIME typing out prices for this blog so that I can accurately gauge my percent off. WHO CARES?!! Really, what am I trying to prove? Way to go Joy. Wow. You are a great shopper. Now brag all about it and use up all of your precious baby-free time. Good job. Get nothing else done. Way to go.

After much thought I have decided to stop keeping track of all that. I will link you to the place on the web that I got the prices for my deals and let you know if I've found a deal that's not listed anywhere.

I will still shop the same, take pictures and keep track of my budget here, just not break down every single item's price. What is so amazing is that shopping this way is no big deal. It's just posting about it. Crazy, huh? If I'm shopping at a store that says the percentage on the receipt like Smiths I'll still post that.

I'm sorry if this is annoying to you. I really wish I could do everything but alas, I cannot. Darn.

As a side note, I've got some new ideas in the works for this blog that I hope will be more beneficial for everyone. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment