Saturday, August 28, 2010

Cheap Gummy Vitamins and Free Butterfingers

Just wanted to point out a few deals at Smiths that I haven't seen posted anywhere.

First off, I found this $1/2 coupon on a cardboard display by the checkout. Butterfingers are on sale for $.50, so this makes them FREE!

I made these delicious cookies with my leftover Butterfingers after Halloween. If you are looking for something else to do with them besides just devouring them plain, give that recipe a whirl.


Speaking of delicious, have you ever had Gummy Vitamins? Oh boy. Take a fruit snack and cover it with a sugar coating and you've got Gummy Vitamins. I have no idea how these are good for our bodies, but the pediatrician told me to get them. Love it.


They are regularly $7.99 for a month supply for 1 person. They are on sale for $3.99 at Smiths and there is a $1 coupon in the 8/1 RP newspaper insert, making them $2.99. This is by far the best deal I have seen on them anywhere. Oh, and when you buy one a $2/2 coupon prints that you can use to buy 2 more. FYI.

I don't know if it's coincidence or what but my 2 year old had a perma-cold for like a year. He's only gotten sick a few times since we started these.

No comments:

Post a Comment