Friday, October 16, 2009

weekly menu 10/16

sloppy joe pizza pockets
Main Dish:
  • Paella (we didn't get to it last week, thanks to dinner at friends' houses. Hooray!)
  • cheeseburgers with homemade buns, homemade fries
  • sloppy joe pizza pockets with hamburger instead of ground turkey
  • vegetable soup with homemade french bread
  • pasta bake with homemade french bread
  • crispy chicken breasts (america's test kitchen, p.350)
Sides: canned/fresh/frozen fruits and veggies, spinach salad, whatever floats our boat

Need to buy from store for menu:
  • nothing.
Of course there are things that I'm wanting/needing to get, but I purposefully plan my meals around what we have and what is on sale. That way I hardly ever have to pay full price for anything. Instead, I stock up on items when they are on sale and/or I have a coupon. It's wonderful being cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment