Wednesday, October 7, 2009

albertsons

I was SO excited for this sale today. Besides the granola bars, the rest of this is good stuff, not the junk food that is normally so cheap. I was standing outside the store at 5:56am, waiting for the doors to open. Dorky.


Retails: $98.11
Total Spent: $23.64
Percent Off: 76%

How did I do it?
  • compiled list from pinchingyourpennies
  • sales/promotions: $59.41
  • manufacturer coupons: $ 10.30
  • I was sad because the disposable gloves that were going to be free with coupon weren't there. I went to 2 Albertsons and asked employees about them and they said that with the upcoming switchover to whatever the new store will be called, they haven't gotten in all the stuff they regularly do. Too bad.

Money Left for Month: $105.86

No comments:

Post a Comment