Friday, October 23, 2009

Baking Day 2

I'm embarrassed to even name this one Baking Day. It will be a very pathetic attempt, as I have a meeting later today that I have to still prepare for, so this list will be very short.


To do today:
  • crockpot the black beans, bag 'em, freeze 'em
  • slice up all the carrots I bought at Buy Low the other day for SO CHEAP, blanch, freeze
  • freeze the tomatoes that have ripened that I picked green from my garden before it got cold
  • make a batch of waffles, freeze
  • pull out the frozen rotisserie chicken to thaw
  • grind more wheat into flour
  • make a loaf of bread (Hey! This is baking! Good job Joy!)
The picture above is of the apples I put in the dehydrator last night. We'll rotate the trays today and have some dried apples to put in the next batch of lazy granola.

No comments:

Post a Comment