Thursday, October 22, 2009

menu 10/22

See full size image
this is paella, not my paella, but paella nonetheless. mmmm
Main Dish:
  • Paella (I swear, we're going to eat it this week. It is so darn delicious!)
  • rotisserie chicken
  • chicken salad sandwiches with leftover chicken, homemade bread
  • beef tacos with homemade shells
  • pepperoni calzones with frozen pizza dough from last week
  • chili and cornbread

Sides:
canned/frozen/fresh fruits and veggies (including yams and glazed carrots. Yum), mashed potatoes, homemade fries, green salad, rice, whatever else we want.

Need for the Menu:
  • grapes for the chicken salad.
I love that I don't have to spend a bunch of money, buying things at full price to feed my family every week, but that I have a big stockpile of things we actually eat that I can draw from to create our menus. The one item above doesn't mean that I will not be grocery shopping at all this week but that I will only be buying things that are on a really great price, stocking up for when I need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment