Monday, October 5, 2009

target


Retails: $48.85
Total Spent:$22.53
Percent Off: 54%

How did I do it?
  • compiled list from Hip2save
  • hardly bought anything on list- they were out or didn't carry them. Instead, I got some good clearance deals and used coupons on top of them.
  • there's a Mott's promotion right now- buy 5 at $1.75, get a $5 gift card, making them $.75 each for the 64 oz juice or 6 count apple sauce cups, no coupons required.
  • coupons: $10, sales: $4.36, clearance: $5.12, gift card from Motts: $5 (did 2 transactions and used it on the 2nd)
  • I got the elmo bowl in the dollar section in the front of the store. Sam is obsessed with Elmo and LOVES the bowl. He told me all about it as he ate from it for lunch.
  • FYI: we accidentally ended up with an extra True Delights box a few months ago (I decided against buying it after the cashier rang it up and he forgot to take it out of the bag and I didn't catch it until we were already home) It sat and sat and sat on the shelf, ready to take back but I don't go to Target very often and every time I did I would forget about it. Then it got opened. I will not name any names but it wasn't me and it wasn't the baby. Today I actually bought 2 boxes but left one there in the store to replace the one that we accidentally stole.
Money Left for the Month: $142.91

No comments:

Post a Comment