Monday, October 19, 2009

Smiths and Reams

I ran to both of these stores on Saturday but haven't had a chance to post them until now. Sorry! Both of the deals will be good through Tuesday night.
Smiths


Retails: $7.32
Total Spent: $4.34
Percent Off: 41%
How did I do it?
  • compiled list from pinchingyourpennies
  • both the sour cream and the dip were on sale for $1 each and I had a Smiths coupon for $.45 off when I bought both. I was buying the sour cream so I figured I would surprise my hubby with a little treat for the football game and splurge the $.55 for the dip. Can you believe that it's regular price is $2.29?!! For flavored sour cream? Wow.

Reams
this is from the tiny, really old reams by the freeway entrance off center in provo. I don't know if any of the other reams have butter on sale. It's always an adventure going into that store.

Retails: $7.97
Total Spent: $5.33
Percent Off: 31%


Money Left for the Month: $44.84

1 comment:

  1. girl, everyone knows you're not supposed to shop at Reams. I learned that in like June 97.

    ReplyDelete