Tuesday, January 26, 2010

menu 1/26

Picture of Beef Stroganoff Recipe

Menu for the Week:
  • Oven Baked Chuck Roast with Potatoes (sort of following this recipe)
  • Greek Chicken Wraps
  • Flash Roasted Crispy Ranch Chicken
  • Beef Stroganoff (thanks Paula Deen!)
  • Chicken Verde over rice
  • Pasta and Meatballs with homemade sauce and bread
  • Chicken Pot Pie
Sides: fresh/frozen/canned fruits and veggies, salad, rice, whatever we feel like...

Need to Buy for Menu:
- fresh fruits and veggies, compliments of WIC, including cucumber, tomato, and lettuce
- Nothing else. I menu plan around what I already have in the house so I don't have to pay full price for items on my menu. In this way I'm able to afford to stock up on all the great deals every week.

2 comments:

  1. I thought you had printed a recipe for chicken legs in the crock pot and I can not find it. Will you help me find it if you have one? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara, the only chicken legs I can think of that I've made were just on the menu here

    http://joysdumbdeals.blogspot.com/2009/06/menu-610.html

    but they are BBQed and I didn't have a recipe. Sorry! They sound really good though. If you find the recipe let me know!

    ReplyDelete