Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Albertsons

I know I’m not spending any money right now, but I couldn’t help myself! Plus, this went on a Visa gift card, so I really didn’t spend cash. And we go through cheese like candy. And we got all this for less than the regular price of one of the blocks of cheese.

(This is what I told Matt tonight. Are you convinced? I don’t think he was either.)

DSC_0403

Retails: $23.97

Total Spent: $4.46

Percent Off: 81%

How did I do it?

Cheese, reg. $5.49 each for 2lbs

- $2.99, in ad store coupon

- used 2 $1 manufacturer’s coupon from coupons.com (ID & UT only)

- $1.99 each

Solo Paper Plates, reg. $3.49 each

- on sale $1.99 each

- used 3 $1 coupons from newspaper

- used 3 Albertsons Twice the Value coupons from newspaper (took off another $3 total)

- FREE

Money Left for the Month: $145.54

I’m keeping a running total in case we become ‘un-broke’ sometime soon so I can go crazy.

2 comments:

  1. Where do you live that you got twice the value coupons? I guess a better question is what papers do you use? Did they expire on Tuesday like they usually do? Just checking if I can get this same deal. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi, they came in the Daily Herald as a one page glossy insert and yes, they did expire on Tuesday. There are more doublers in Albertson's ad this week. They usually have extra ads behind the customer service counter if you don't get one in the mail anymore, but when there are doublers they usually run out within a few days of the new ad.

    ReplyDelete