Friday, July 30, 2010

Winco 48% Off: $.25 Apple Juice, CHEAP Spices, Dog Food!

I went to Winco to buy a bunch of stuff for our upcoming family reunion and couldn't resist snagging a few things for me too.


Retails: $16.38
Total Spent: $8.55
Percent Off: 48%

While this percentage isn't as high as it usually is, I feel great about it knowing that I spent so little on all the bulk stuff. It really isn't about percentages as much as it's about paying as low as possible for each item. (spoken by someone who got a lousy percent off!)

Also, Winco doesn't list their regular prices on things on sale so I entering the items I bought on this list on SavvyShopperDeals and used the regular prices at other stores. When the item wasn't listed I used my best guess and made it up. Nice.

How did I do it?

Great Deals:
Langers Apple Juice, 64 oz, reg. $2.99
- on sale $1.25
- used $1 coupon I got from a store a while back
- $.25!!!

Sesame Seeds, $2.86/lb (bulk)
- $.54 to refill my container, and some left over!!!

Curry, reg. $2.67/lb (bulk)
- $.11 to refill my container!!!

Cumin, reg. $3.38/lb (bulk)
- $.34 to refill my container!!!

Dog Food, reg. $.32/lb (bulk)
- $2.31 for a TON of food!!!


Good Deals:
Marshmallows, reg. $1.59
- on sale $.88!!

Kraft Macaroni and Cheese, reg. $.75
- on sale $.68
- used $.55/2 printable coupon (sorry, I don't know where I got this)
- $.40 when you buy 2!

Grapes, red seedless, reg. $2.09/lb
- on sale $.98/lb!!

Kikkoman Soy Sauce, 20 oz, reg. $3.49
- on sale $1.98!


Money Left for the Month: $52.21


No comments:

Post a Comment