Friday, July 16, 2010

Maceys 72% Off: $.09 Gum, $.28 Pasta, $.58 Eggs

Maceys

Oh, and if you're heading to Provo Smiths anytime soon don't bother looking for that cute pair of Spiderman sunglasses that I lost. We found them at Maceys.

Huh?

Yeah, well, they might have been in my diaper bag the whole time. Oops.


Retails: $24.61
Total Spent: $6.94
Percent Off: 72%

How did I do it?

FYI: Since Maceys doesn't list regular prices on their receipt and I am SO incapable of writing down them down as I shop I used SavvyShopperDeals for the regular prices on these items so if they are inaccurate, blame them. Seriously, it will take me almost twice as long because I have to go to each thing twice: once to get the item and then trek back, usually clear across the store, to write it down. And at this point, one child is usually either A) yelling or B) running away. One time my 2 year old even shoplifted. That was fun. And that's my explanation. Because it matters. And you care.

Dentyne, reg. $1.09
- used $1 coupon from newspaper
- $.09!!

Wacky Mac Pasta, reg. $1.49
- on sale $.78
- used $.50 coupon from 5/16 SS newspaper
- $.28!!

Blue Bunny ice cream, reg. $1.99
- used $.75 coupon from All You magazine
- $.13!!

WF Margarine, reg. $.99
- on sale $.48!

WF Medium Eggs, dozen, reg. $1.89
- on sale $.58!!

Milk, reg. $2.79
- on sale $1.78


this sale ends Tuesday night.

compiled list from pinchingyourpennies

Money Left for the Month: $113.13

1 comment:

  1. I want to congratulate you Joy, it is past the middle of the month and you still have more than half of your budget!! Good job. If only I could do that...

    ReplyDelete