Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hooray! A Menu!!!

After my extended break from posting recipes (or much of anything for that matter) I thought I would actually put up a menu. It will be nice to try some new recipes again. Is it just me or when you don't menu plan do you end up eating Stand-Bys? I'm getting pretty tired of quesadillas, in all their many wondrous varieties.

Anywho, here it is.


Main Dish:
Need for Menu:
  • Fresh produce. Finally. For recipes: cilantro, potatoes, mango, avocado, lime/juice, ginger. The potatoes, mango, and avocado are on great sales ending today. Guess I'll be shopping this afternoon!
  • Soy Sauce
I really do my best to not have to buy anything for my menus but to choose meals that use stuff I've stockpiled. In that way I have money to buy the food that is on sale and build up my food storage.

1 comment:

  1. Totally going to make that spanish potato omelet and grilled teriyaki burgers with pineapple this week. Thanks for helping me make my dinner list!

    ReplyDelete